lunes, 23 de abril de 2012


When I listen to music I can feel the power of the beat inside my body and that makes me feel happy and I get the power of the world in my hands.
One of my favorite groups is The Cranberries because their songs remind me better times in  highschool. Usually I listen to my private music collection, because the radio bores me and only play  reggaeton. Just the reggaeton is only indof music that  I don't like, because no matter the song writer, the rhythm and the lyrics always is the same.
I like singing everywhere .  I don´t sing very well but  no matter to me.  I sing what comes to my mind.  I  don't  like a song in particular, because the songs I sing  depends if  I feel happy or sad.
To finish with  I think the world without music would be very boring but that would be  is impossible because all is music. The sound of the sea, the sound of the wind, everything.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario