domingo, 6 de mayo de 2012

Well, in my  life the movies have been very important. I'm not saying that they 're not important now. But sometimes I don' t have time  to see a good film quietly; so that I can  fully enjoy it. I prefer to watch movies on line in the computer or buy a DVD.
I like dramas, history films and documentaries, but with content I don´t like the films about the superheroes or silly films, such as   Legally Blondie.
I don't have favourite director, but I like the image  of the woman who shows Quentin Tarantino in his films, for example in Kill Bill, because are women here are strong, brave and determined.
The last film I remember seeing is Violeta se fue  a los cielos, I enjoyed seeing part of the life of Violeta Parra in the film, because it is part of the our culture.


My all-time favorite film is Cinema Paradiso. This film is about Salvatore, a boy who creates a bond of friendship with Alfredo a proyectionist, then he falls in love with Elena. Elena's parents try to zoom out and get it. Salvatore leaves town and makes his living, he only returned when Alfredo is dead. I like this films. It shows the simplicity of life, life after war, but shows a different perspective. One sees that life can be wonderful despite setbacks. I reccomend this film is beautifull.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario