sábado, 30 de junio de 2012


Well the art is important for me, because came into my life around fifteen years old, when my mind was very stressful and sad. The art is important because in my personal experience  the people connect with de feeling  and with the external world, with the social and political word.
My best artistic ability is the painting and the sewing.  I don’t participate in any competition, well recently in one but I don’t have the results.  I have admiration by other artists but jealous, never. Well maybe, I say:
Wuau, How can do it??  
One the favorite artist is Frida Kahlo, well I considered a woman with character and strong. Is very interesting read about your life. The  Frida’s work is relation with her personal experience.
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario