miércoles, 10 de octubre de 2012


 Good afternoon everybody, today I will write about of one important decision of the life. Continue studying and decide to be a professional.

In this country is very expensive  continue studying, in occassions  many people drop out the university for this reason.

In my case, my decision  was very difficult. Because, I didn't know what to studying. Well,  I always study by my self, but in this case I was very inmature and  I didn't know what to do with my life and I didn't have orientation clear.

Well, The first study  was pedagogy, after art history and finally visual art.

My decision was inspired by my experience in the school, because always I liked draw and paint. After studying art history,  I liked so much it, but I didn't have practices materias. Then, I requested the transfer.

In ocassions doubted of mi decision but I learned so much and grew like  person...well, I believe was a good decision after all.

In the next future I will like teach everything I know and oriented you with arte teraphy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario