lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012



Since I was a child I dreamed of traveling. I do not know if one day I will do but in the meantime I can fantasize about it. Since childhood I have loved history, especially  universal history. I love to have the chance to visit the great museums of Europe. I studied one year of art history and I realized how wonderful it would be facing  those wonderful works. Actually I have no preference for any European country, I would just go every museum and his works.
If I focus on that place I would love to know its culture, its people and its landscapes would be Cuba, Colombia and Brazil, is if I were given the option or I look I would love to spend a long period in any of these countries. I've known people of these nationalities and are wonderful, very cheerful, friendly and even more educated. I think it would be wonderful to escape to a place where it lives with constant joy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario