lunes, 8 de octubre de 2012

First semester

Good afternoon everybody, today I write to tell you about the first semester. Well, to begin, the last semester was very exhausting Practically Because I do not had holidays. The faculty extended period of class for the closing of the materials. Were my exams in March. In my holidays, I worked in my montage of my works.

Well, I must say That despite this, I went a couple of days, to disconnect, to beach.

In this year I Decided, after a long analysis workshop I Decided to change, I know it's almost starting from scratch. I worked hard to be a day and see achievements Gradually, has not been easy. In this period I have carefree other matter on Which I'm catching up.

Another achievement is That I Am Proud To Have participated in a group exhibition, Because I Never Thought About Being in a situation like this. I think the only thing left to do is sort my schedule even more because i do not have part of my weekends as I work to pay my materials. And this added to the time spent on new workshop has made me take a bit ordination.
I feel I have a long way to go...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario