miércoles, 7 de noviembre de 2012

Currently it is clear the effects of climate change. That is, the temperatures are rising each year. For this reason it is necessary to be aware that every activity performed leaves a mark or a carbon registry, damaging the environment. So more than ever it is necessary to re-learn everything around us to maximize our resources but above all cherish and to respect, in so doing judo me helps me and you, is that you need to take into account qeu somo s a group of people living in society and we must respect our environment.
I must say that I try to make my contribution to the environment by requiring resources not on truth but I just feel that, for me the means of mobilization is not very green in contrast, uses public transport. This is due to large distances that I travel, this, coupled with the fear of the recklessness of motorists make much in doubt choose a means of tranport green.
In my house in general feel that we do not pollute too each one makes its contribution to avoid excess waste that eventually hurt ourselves.
In the area where I live there is no weekly recycling collection, I'd love to bring in a project to help sta initiative cone but I must admit that I have not reported much about it. By the time the contribution I make is collecting soda cans to sell soon that recycle, I know wh ene gRNA pay a sum of money but the truth does not interest me much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario